To make your web shopping experience easier and more transparent below are our terms and conditions, which will apply to the use of the Saatchi Watches websites and by placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions .
Please note, these “ conditions ” can potentially change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below, you should not use or access these websites. If you have any queries relating to these conditions, you should contact our Customer Service team on info@Saatchiwatches.com before placing your order.
We are located Saatchi Watches “Rome”. These terms and conditions will apply between you and Saatchi Watches, when you purchase an item from Saatchi Watches These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Your contract for purchases made through Saatchiwatches.com is with Saatchi Watches and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You warrant that all details you provide Saatchiwatches.comfor the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a method of communicating with you. During the registration process, you must enter a valid e-mail address as a user name and choose a password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from Saatchiwatches.comunder your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it.
- You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Saatchi Watches as soon as possible.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
- Saatchi Watches tracks the electronic ”fingerprints” of every order placed on Saatchiwatches.comto enable us, and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities, to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
- Saatchi Watches reserve the right to terminate agreement between you and Saatchi Watches and suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
- You fail to make payment to us when due. You breach any of our terms and conditions. When requested to do so, You fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity. We suspect you have engaged or are about to engage or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on Saatchi Watches Website.
- When you are placing an order you warrant that all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subjected to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products are listed in each individual product description. If Saatchi Watches has insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will not charge your credit or debit card until the items about to be dispatched.
- All prices listed on Saatchi Watches website are correct at the time of entering the information; however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at anytime.
- If your order has not been accepted we will endeavor you contact you to explain the reason, why.
- The delivery period stated within the product descriptions of your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Italy.
- Italy is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.